- Ethiopia Situation Report - May 201630/05/2016
- Gender mainstreaming as a key strategy for building resilient livelihoods30/05/2016
- Response to the locust plague in Madagascar: Final report for campaign No.2 (September 2014 - August 2015) (in FRENCH)30/05/2016
- RIMA-II: Resilience Index Measurement and Analysis - II27/05/2016
- Madagascar - Locust situation bulletin D02 - January 2016 (in FRENCH)26/05/2016
Connect with us
Accountability to affected populations in Pakistan: Interagency mission report
Rome based agencies FAO and WFP, along with the global Food Security Cluster, undertook an interagency mission to Pakistan in September and October, 2012, in order to support IASC activities on accountability to affected populations (AAP), investigate the current status of AAP amongst humanitarian agencies, with a particular focus on gender equality and protection programming, propose means to strengthen AAP at an interagency level, and to develop a model for an interagency level approach to AAP that could be applied in other situations and country programmes.