- RIMA-II: Resilience Index Measurement and Analysis - II27/05/2016
- Madagascar - Locust situation bulletin D02 - January 2016 (in FRENCH)26/05/2016
- Situation Update: Locust Crisis in Madagascar - 10 May 201624/05/2016
- Transcending humanitarian-development divides - Changing people’s lives: from delivering aid to ending need24/05/2016
- Nepal earthquakes - Situation report 23 May 201623/05/2016
Connect with us
Plan of Action for Northern Uganda
The Plan of Action (PoA) is a planning tool conceived to concretely and efficiently set a technically appropriate framework for interventions by the Uganda FSAL agencies in Northern Uganda in the 2008/09 period. It is a ‘live’ and dynamic document reflecting the premise, progress, and results of a crisis management programme cycle.
Conceptually, the PoA aims to contribute to the formulation of the Consolidated Appeal Process (CAP) in terms of information and targeting. Alternatively, in the absence of an institutional tool, the PoA can sustain the appealing process as well as advocate for a ‘connectedness’ between the emergency and development assistance.