- The impact of disasters on agriculture and food security26/11/2015
- Food security and humanitarian implications in West Africa and the Sahel - FAO/WFP Joint Note, October 2015 (in FRENCH)25/11/2015
- Madagascar - Locust situation bulletin N. 23 - August-September 2015 (in FRENCH)25/11/2015
- FAO Mali - Information bulletin November 2015 (in FRENCH)24/11/2015
- FAO helps countries prevent and control Rift Valley Fever23/11/2015
Connect with us
Plan of Action for Northern Uganda
The Plan of Action (PoA) is a planning tool conceived to concretely and efficiently set a technically appropriate framework for interventions by the Uganda FSAL agencies in Northern Uganda in the 2008/09 period. It is a ‘live’ and dynamic document reflecting the premise, progress, and results of a crisis management programme cycle.
Conceptually, the PoA aims to contribute to the formulation of the Consolidated Appeal Process (CAP) in terms of information and targeting. Alternatively, in the absence of an institutional tool, the PoA can sustain the appealing process as well as advocate for a ‘connectedness’ between the emergency and development assistance.