- FAO Nepal initial earthquake response: rebuilding resilient agricultural livelihoods29/06/2015
- Nepal Earthquakes - Key findings from the Agricultural Livelihooods Impact Appraisal29/06/2015
- Nepal earthquakes - Executive brief 29 June 201529/06/2015
- Land Tenure Journal themed edition on Disaster Risk Management24/06/2015
- Madagascar - Locust situation bulletin D12 - April 2015 (in FRENCH)22/06/2015
Connect with us
Plan of Action for Northern Uganda
The Plan of Action (PoA) is a planning tool conceived to concretely and efficiently set a technically appropriate framework for interventions by the Uganda FSAL agencies in Northern Uganda in the 2008/09 period. It is a ‘live’ and dynamic document reflecting the premise, progress, and results of a crisis management programme cycle.
Conceptually, the PoA aims to contribute to the formulation of the Consolidated Appeal Process (CAP) in terms of information and targeting. Alternatively, in the absence of an institutional tool, the PoA can sustain the appealing process as well as advocate for a ‘connectedness’ between the emergency and development assistance.