- Northeast Nigeria - Situation Report August 201625/08/2016
- “El Niño” event in Viet Nam: Agriculture, food security and livelihood need assessment in response to drought and salt water intrusion23/08/2016
- Madagascar – Locust Situation bulletin N. 27 – May 2016 (in FRENCH)23/08/2016
- Food for Peace success story: Confronting El Niño in Somalia22/08/2016
- Food security and humanitarian implications in West Africa and the Sahel - FAO/WFP Joint Note, June - July 2016 (in FRENCH)22/08/2016
Connect with us
Plan of Action for Northern Uganda
The Plan of Action (PoA) is a planning tool conceived to concretely and efficiently set a technically appropriate framework for interventions by the Uganda FSAL agencies in Northern Uganda in the 2008/09 period. It is a ‘live’ and dynamic document reflecting the premise, progress, and results of a crisis management programme cycle.
Conceptually, the PoA aims to contribute to the formulation of the Consolidated Appeal Process (CAP) in terms of information and targeting. Alternatively, in the absence of an institutional tool, the PoA can sustain the appealing process as well as advocate for a ‘connectedness’ between the emergency and development assistance.