- Évaluation de la troisième campagne antiacridienne 2015/2016 à Madagascar (in FRENCH)17/02/2017
- FAO/IGAD Rapid Cross-border Drought Assessment Results15/02/2017
- Yemen - Situation report February 201710/02/2017
- Food Security and Humanitarian Implications in West Africa and the Sahel - FAO/WFP Joint Note, December 2016—January 201710/02/2017
- Caisses de résilience in Mali03/02/2017
Connect with us
Plan of Action for Northern Uganda
The Plan of Action (PoA) is a planning tool conceived to concretely and efficiently set a technically appropriate framework for interventions by the Uganda FSAL agencies in Northern Uganda in the 2008/09 period. It is a ‘live’ and dynamic document reflecting the premise, progress, and results of a crisis management programme cycle.
Conceptually, the PoA aims to contribute to the formulation of the Consolidated Appeal Process (CAP) in terms of information and targeting. Alternatively, in the absence of an institutional tool, the PoA can sustain the appealing process as well as advocate for a ‘connectedness’ between the emergency and development assistance.