- South Sudan - Situation report 20 July 201628/07/2016
- Monitoring food security in countries with conflict situations: A joint FAO/WFP update for the United Nations Security Council (July 2016)28/07/2016
- Madagascar - Locust situation bulletin D06 - February 2016 (in FRENCH)26/07/2016
- Southern Africa - El Niño Response Plan 2016/1726/07/2016
- Livestock-related interventions during emergencies18/07/2016
Connect with us
Driving Agricultural Innovations in Zimbabwe
This brief presents an overview of the latest innovations being implemented by FAO’s Emergency Rehabilitation and Coordination Unit (ERCU) in Zimbabwe between 2009 and 2011. Lessons learned from these projects are being used to inform decisions about the best approach for scaling up in the 2011/12 season as part of FAO’s mandate to promote new and efficient technologies.