- Yemen crisis - Executive brief 27 November 201527/11/2015
- The impact of disasters on agriculture and food security26/11/2015
- Food security and humanitarian implications in West Africa and the Sahel - FAO/WFP Joint Note, October 2015 (in FRENCH)25/11/2015
- Madagascar - Locust situation bulletin N. 23 - August-September 2015 (in FRENCH)25/11/2015
- FAO Mali - Information bulletin November 2015 (in FRENCH)24/11/2015
Connect with us
Driving Agricultural Innovations in Zimbabwe
This brief presents an overview of the latest innovations being implemented by FAO’s Emergency Rehabilitation and Coordination Unit (ERCU) in Zimbabwe between 2009 and 2011. Lessons learned from these projects are being used to inform decisions about the best approach for scaling up in the 2011/12 season as part of FAO’s mandate to promote new and efficient technologies.