- Lake Chad Basin crisis - Response strategy (2017–2019)21/02/2017
- Évaluation de la troisième campagne antiacridienne 2015/2016 à Madagascar (in FRENCH)17/02/2017
- FAO/IGAD Rapid Cross-border Drought Assessment Results15/02/2017
- Yemen - Situation report February 201710/02/2017
- Food Security and Humanitarian Implications in West Africa and the Sahel - FAO/WFP Joint Note, December 2016—January 201710/02/2017
Connect with us
Driving Agricultural Innovations in Zimbabwe
This brief presents an overview of the latest innovations being implemented by FAO’s Emergency Rehabilitation and Coordination Unit (ERCU) in Zimbabwe between 2009 and 2011. Lessons learned from these projects are being used to inform decisions about the best approach for scaling up in the 2011/12 season as part of FAO’s mandate to promote new and efficient technologies.