- Évaluation de la troisième campagne antiacridienne 2015/2016 à Madagascar (in FRENCH)17/02/2017
- FAO/IGAD Rapid Cross-border Drought Assessment Results15/02/2017
- Yemen - Situation report February 201710/02/2017
- Food Security and Humanitarian Implications in West Africa and the Sahel - FAO/WFP Joint Note, December 2016—January 201710/02/2017
- Caisses de résilience in Mali03/02/2017
Connect with us
Plan of Action for North Sudan
The Food and Agriculture Organization of the United Nations (FAO) aims to strengthen livelihoods and increase household and community resilience before disasters through measures to avoid (prevention) or limit (mitigation) the adverse effects of hazards and provide timely and reliable hazard forecasts and early warning for early action (preparedness).
FAO focuses on saving lives, and restoring livelihoods and property during the emergency response phase.
In this Plan of Action (PoA), the Food and Agriculture Organization of the United Nations (FAO) outlines its emergency and rehabilitation programme for North Sudan in 2010–12.