- Northeast Nigeria - Situation report September 201628/09/2016
- eLocust3: An innovative tool for crop pest control28/09/2016
- Good to very good crops and pasture production expected for the 2016-2017 cropping season26/09/2016
- Food security and humanitarian implications in West Africa and the Sahel - FAO/WFP Joint Note, August 201626/09/2016
- Lake Chad Basin - Situation report September 201623/09/2016
Connect with us
Plan of Action for South Sudan
Food insecurity and poverty are widespread across Southern Sudan, linked to decades of civil conflict, the disruption and loss of economic activities, displacement of a significant portion of the population, lack of basic infrastructure and the erosion of livelihood options. Southern Sudan faces one of the worst humanitarian and food-security situations in the world, with at least 1.5 million people relying on external assistance to meet their food needs.