- Famine response and prevention in Northeastern Nigeria, Somalia, South Sudan and Yemen28/04/2017
- Yemen - Situation report April 201720/04/2017
- Lake Chad Basin - Situation report April 201706/04/2017
- FAO China ECTAD Highlights, March 201705/04/2017
- SMS Gateway: Improving animal health through Information and Communication Technologies05/04/2017
Connect with us
Plan of Action for South Sudan
Food insecurity and poverty are widespread across Southern Sudan, linked to decades of civil conflict, the disruption and loss of economic activities, displacement of a significant portion of the population, lack of basic infrastructure and the erosion of livelihood options. Southern Sudan faces one of the worst humanitarian and food-security situations in the world, with at least 1.5 million people relying on external assistance to meet their food needs.