- South Sudan - Situation report 20 July 201628/07/2016
- Monitoring food security in countries with conflict situations: A joint FAO/WFP update for the United Nations Security Council (July 2016)28/07/2016
- Madagascar - Locust situation bulletin D06 - February 2016 (in FRENCH)26/07/2016
- Southern Africa - El Niño Response Plan 2016/1726/07/2016
- Livestock-related interventions during emergencies18/07/2016
Connect with us
Plan of Action for West Bank & Gaza Strip
The West Bank and Gaza Strip (WBGS) faces a protracted crisis characterized by access restrictions to natural resources (water and land), recurrent conflict, a longstanding economic food-access crisis, the breakdown of livelihoods and insufficient institutional capacity to respond.
The movement of goods and people into and out of the WBGS has been severely restricted, which has negatively impacted the lives of the Palestinian population.