- FAO - Belgium humanitarian partnership (in FRENCH)05/12/2016
- Burundi - Situation report December 201602/12/2016
- Ethiopia - Situation report November 201630/11/2016
- Northeast Nigeria - Situation report October/November 201624/11/2016
- Haiti: Hurricane Matthew - Situation report 22 November 201622/11/2016
Connect with us
Plan of Action for West Bank & Gaza Strip
The West Bank and Gaza Strip (WBGS) faces a protracted crisis characterized by access restrictions to natural resources (water and land), recurrent conflict, a longstanding economic food-access crisis, the breakdown of livelihoods and insufficient institutional capacity to respond.
The movement of goods and people into and out of the WBGS has been severely restricted, which has negatively impacted the lives of the Palestinian population.