- Madagascar - Locust situation bulletin D13 - May 2015 (in FRENCH)02/07/2015
- Food and nutrition situation at the beginning of the hunger gap period and agricultural outlook in the Sahel and West Africa01/07/2015
- FAO Nepal initial earthquake response: rebuilding resilient agricultural livelihoods29/06/2015
- Nepal Earthquakes - Key findings from the Agricultural Livelihooods Impact Appraisal29/06/2015
- Nepal earthquakes - Executive brief 29 June 201529/06/2015
Connect with us
Plan of Action for West Bank & Gaza Strip
The West Bank and Gaza Strip (WBGS) faces a protracted crisis characterized by access restrictions to natural resources (water and land), recurrent conflict, a longstanding economic food-access crisis, the breakdown of livelihoods and insufficient institutional capacity to respond.
The movement of goods and people into and out of the WBGS has been severely restricted, which has negatively impacted the lives of the Palestinian population.