- Famine response and prevention in Northeastern Nigeria, Somalia, South Sudan and Yemen27/03/2017
- Ethiopia - Drought response plan and priorities in 201723/03/2017
- Haiti: Hurricane Matthew - Situation report 16 March 201716/03/2017
- Somalia - Famine prevention and drought response plan February-July 201714/03/2017
- Yemen - Emergency Livelihoods Response Plan14/03/2017
Connect with us
FAO Uganda Information Bulletin - Vol. 4 Issue 7, October 2010 - March 2011
Welcome to the first issue of the FAO Uganda Information Bulletin in 2011. Being the least developed region in the country, it is imperative that development partners understand the conditions that influence the livelihoods of the people in Karamoja. In this context, FAO carried out a baseline Household Economy Analysis (HEA) backed up by five complimentary studies and a seasonal assessment. You will find a detailed analysis of some key findings of the seasonal assessment in this Bulletin.
You will also find information about the 2010 World Food Day celebrations in Uganda, the new fishing technology that FAO has introduced in Uganda, success stories from the field and progress made with the global petition to end hunger campaign that was implemented last year.