- Addressing avian influenza A(H7N9) - Guidelines for risk communication messaging25/09/2015
- Central African Republic - Situation update 21 September 201521/09/2015
- Disaster Risk Programme to strengthen resilience in the Dry Corridor in Central America21/09/2015
- Food security and humanitarian implications in West Africa and the Sahel - FAO/WFP Joint Note, August 201516/09/2015
- South Sudan - Situation update August/September 201514/09/2015
Connect with us
Guide for Beneficiary Results Assessment of Agricultural Emergency Interventions
This guide to beneficiary results assessment was developed for all those implementing emergency agricultural projects to give them a necessary tool to monitor and conduct assessments on results of such projects.
The methodology presented in this guide is based on experiences of the work of the Food and Agriculture Organization of the United Nations (FAO) in Afghanistan, Timor-Leste, Uganda, Sri Lanka, Moldova and Sudan. The various circumstances encountered during application enabled the adaptation of the methodology to various contexts, to a variety of project types and in response to different types of disasters.
This guide is not a final product, but a dynamic tool that will be constantly improved based on feedback by users.