- South Sudan - Situation update February 201611/02/2016
- 2015–2016 El Niño - Early action and response for agriculture, food security and nutrition - UPDATE #505/02/2016
- Nepal earthquakes - Situation report 28 January 201628/01/2016
- Madagascar - Locust situation bulletin D33 - November 2015 (in FRENCH)26/01/2016
- Nepal Joint Assessment on Food Security, Livelihoods and Early Recovery – Final report21/01/2016
Connect with us
Guide for Beneficiary Results Assessment of Agricultural Emergency Interventions
This guide to beneficiary results assessment was developed for all those implementing emergency agricultural projects to give them a necessary tool to monitor and conduct assessments on results of such projects.
The methodology presented in this guide is based on experiences of the work of the Food and Agriculture Organization of the United Nations (FAO) in Afghanistan, Timor-Leste, Uganda, Sri Lanka, Moldova and Sudan. The various circumstances encountered during application enabled the adaptation of the methodology to various contexts, to a variety of project types and in response to different types of disasters.
This guide is not a final product, but a dynamic tool that will be constantly improved based on feedback by users.