- Madagascar - Locust situation bulletin D03 - January 2015 (in FRENCH)17/04/2015
- Stand-by partnerships for the provision of experts - Report on 2014 deployments16/04/2015
- South Sudan - Situation update March/April 201515/04/2015
- FAO against hunger in Madagascar, Comoros, Mauritius, Seychelles - Newsletter N. 4 March 2015 (in FRENCH)14/04/2015
- Joint Press Release on Food and Nutritional Situation in the Sahel and West Africa10/04/2015
Connect with us
Guide for Beneficiary Results Assessment of Agricultural Emergency Interventions
This guide to beneficiary results assessment was developed for all those implementing emergency agricultural projects to give them a necessary tool to monitor and conduct assessments on results of such projects.
The methodology presented in this guide is based on experiences of the work of the Food and Agriculture Organization of the United Nations (FAO) in Afghanistan, Timor-Leste, Uganda, Sri Lanka, Moldova and Sudan. The various circumstances encountered during application enabled the adaptation of the methodology to various contexts, to a variety of project types and in response to different types of disasters.
This guide is not a final product, but a dynamic tool that will be constantly improved based on feedback by users.