- Yemen - Situation report 1 July 201601/07/2016
- Dry corridor - Situation report June 201629/06/2016
- Recovery and rehabilitation of the dairy sector in Lebanon23/06/2016
- Food security and humanitarian implications in West Africa and the Sahel - FAO/WFP Joint Note, May 2016 (in FRENCH)23/06/2016
- South Sudan Resilience Strategy 2016–201820/06/2016
Connect with us
Guide for Beneficiary Results Assessment of Agricultural Emergency Interventions
This guide to beneficiary results assessment was developed for all those implementing emergency agricultural projects to give them a necessary tool to monitor and conduct assessments on results of such projects.
The methodology presented in this guide is based on experiences of the work of the Food and Agriculture Organization of the United Nations (FAO) in Afghanistan, Timor-Leste, Uganda, Sri Lanka, Moldova and Sudan. The various circumstances encountered during application enabled the adaptation of the methodology to various contexts, to a variety of project types and in response to different types of disasters.
This guide is not a final product, but a dynamic tool that will be constantly improved based on feedback by users.