- 2015–2016 El Niño - Early action and response for agriculture, food security and nutrition - UPDATE #505/02/2016
- Nepal earthquakes - Situation report 28 January 201628/01/2016
- Madagascar - Locust situation bulletin D33 - November 2015 (in FRENCH)26/01/2016
- Nepal Joint Assessment on Food Security, Livelihoods and Early Recovery – Final report21/01/2016
- Agriculture based livelihoods assessment of returnee households21/01/2016
Connect with us
A Response Analysis Framework for Food and Nutrition Security Interventions at Inter-cluster and Cluster Levels
Drawing on work done in relation to the IPC (version 1.1) and the IASC Cluster System in Somalia
The Response Analysis Framework (RAF) – A Facilitation Guide was developed in Somalia and draws heavily on the information from and experiences of agencies in Somalia. Somalia faces a protracted crisis situation, but has strong food security information and early warning systems.
Additionally the existence of the cluster architecture provided a good setting for the development and testing of a response analysis framework which could then be replicable to other similar protracted crisis situations. The foundation of the Response Analysis Framework is the information generated through situation analysis and the IPC. The Framework was designed to dovetail with the IPC information that is routinely generated, in order to further improve the link between situation analysis and responses, particularly in emergency and protracted crisis situations.
The guide is divided into one introductory section, and Sections 2, 3, 4 and 5, which take the user through the process of carrying out response analysis and identifying appropriate and feasible response options.