- Madagascar - Locust situation bulletin D04 - February 2015 (in FRENCH)22/04/2015
- Madagascar - Locust situation bulletin D03 - January 2015 (in FRENCH)17/04/2015
- Stand-by partnerships for the provision of experts - Report on 2014 deployments16/04/2015
- South Sudan - Situation update March/April 201515/04/2015
- FAO against hunger in Madagascar, Comoros, Mauritius, Seychelles - Newsletter N. 4 March 2015 (in FRENCH)14/04/2015
Connect with us
Horn of Africa Drought - Executive Brief 14 September 2011
Somalia remains in crisis. Areas of southern Somalia affected by famine now include the Bay region, Bakool agropastoral livelihood zone, Lower Shabelle region, agropastoral areas of Balcad and Cadale districts of Middle Shabelle, Afgoye corridor internally displaced person (IDP) settlement and Mogadishu IDP community.
The Somalia Water and Land Information Management (SWALIM) issued its weekly hydro-meteorological update on 12 September 2011 reporting increased water levels along the Juba and Shabelle Rivers. Monitoring of weak river embankments is highly recommended.
FAO’s funding gap currently stands at USD 92.4 million.