- RIMA-II: Resilience Index Measurement and Analysis - II27/05/2016
- Madagascar - Locust situation bulletin D02 - January 2016 (in FRENCH)26/05/2016
- Situation Update: Locust Crisis in Madagascar - 10 May 201624/05/2016
- Transcending humanitarian-development divides - Changing people’s lives: from delivering aid to ending need24/05/2016
- Nepal earthquakes - Situation report 23 May 201623/05/2016
Connect with us
Horn of Africa Drought - Executive Brief 29 August 2011
The food security situation continues to deteriorate in the Horn of Africa. Funding is urgently needed to both save lives and livelihoods, and build longer-term resilience to shocks in the region. The window of opportunity is quickly closing. Farmers and herders need support now to make the most of the coming rainy season. A failure to act now could worsen the food security situation across the region. Today, FAO’s funding gap stands at over USD 103 million for urgent interventions.