- FAO - Belgium humanitarian partnership (in FRENCH)05/12/2016
- Burundi - Situation report December 201602/12/2016
- Ethiopia - Situation report November 201630/11/2016
- Northeast Nigeria - Situation report October/November 201624/11/2016
- Haiti: Hurricane Matthew - Situation report 22 November 201622/11/2016
Connect with us
Evaluating a flood response intervention by FAO Cambodia: AAP in practice
In response to the needs of the populations affected by the floods in Cambodia in August 2011, FAO and its partner Cambodia Organization for Women Support (COWS) designed an intervention aimed at ensuring food and nutrition security and allow flood-affected communities to re-establish their previous livelihoods.
The project entitled “Emergency agricultural assistance to returning flood affected farmers, Kampong Thom province” lasted 3 months and reached 10,000 food insecure farming households in 100 villages of Kampong Thom province through distribution of vegetable seeds, watering cans and hoes, and through training courses.
An evaluation was carried out once the project had ended. A FAO Monitoring and Evaluation (M&E) team travelled to Kampong Thom to investigate the project outcomes, document lessons learnt and gather information required for donor reporting.