- Addressing avian influenza A(H7N9) - Guidelines for risk communication messaging25/09/2015
- Central African Republic - Situation update 21 September 201521/09/2015
- Disaster Risk Programme to strengthen resilience in the Dry Corridor in Central America21/09/2015
- Food security and humanitarian implications in West Africa and the Sahel - FAO/WFP Joint Note, August 201516/09/2015
- South Sudan - Situation update August/September 201514/09/2015
Connect with us
Analysis of the West Bank and Gaza Strip midterm review of its Plan of Action
This is a an analysis drawn from the West Bank and Gaza Strip midterm review of its Plan of Action.
This document contains the analysis of the data gained through more than 300 household surveys and 8 focus group discussions held across the West Bank and Gaza Strip. The data was collated and translated prior to the analysis. The review was designed to gain feedback from project participants and communities with respect to the effectiveness, relevance, efficiency and impact of FAO’s programmes in WBGS.
At the same time, it was designed to assess the accountability of FAO towards the people it seeks to assist, according to the commitments that FAO has made on accountability to affected populations (AAP). The details of this analysis will be incorporated into the final report of the review.
Each section summarises the questions that were asked, analyses the data collected and finishes with a discussion of implications for future programming.