- Ethiopia - Situation Report August 201630/08/2016
- Northeast Nigeria - Situation Report August 201625/08/2016
- “El Niño” event in Viet Nam: Agriculture, food security and livelihood need assessment in response to drought and salt water intrusion23/08/2016
- Madagascar – Locust Situation bulletin N. 27 – May 2016 (in FRENCH)23/08/2016
- Food for Peace success story: Confronting El Niño in Somalia22/08/2016
Connect with us
Pakistan Agriculture Cluster Newsletter - February 2011
At the national-level Cluster meeting on 4 January 2011, gender was identified as a priority cross-cutting issue for the agriculture and livelihoods sector.
The ARNA will start in Sindh to identify early recovery interventions, such as watercourses for rehabilitation. The Assessment will be conducted by the Food and Agriculture Organization of the United Nations (FAO) and its implementing partners.
Both Agriculture Clusters in Multan and Hyderabad have established their Provincial Review Committees. The committees aim to review proposals by the Cluster members and nominate them for funding, such as for the Emergency Relief Fund.
Starting March, the Agriculture Cluster will conduct a livelihoods survey in partnership with other clusters and stakeholders that will provide vital information on agriculture-based livelihoods in flood affected areas and inform programming for early recovery.