- Nepal earthquake - Executive brief 30 April 201530/04/2015
- Special Fund for Emergency and Rehabilitation Activities (SFERA) - Annual Report (Jan - Dec 2014)30/04/2015
- Enhancing food safety early warning systems in East Africa27/04/2015
- Trained assessment practitioner database25/04/2015
- Madagascar - Locust situation bulletin D04 - February 2015 (in FRENCH)22/04/2015
Connect with us
Pakistan Floods 2010 - Executive Brief 26 July 2011
Thanks to the generosity of Australia, Belgium, Canada, CERF, ECHO, the European Union, IFAD, Italy, Sweden, the United Kingdom and the United States of America, FAO has been working since September 2010 to restore the food production of over 900 000 farming families, assisting more than 7 million men, women and children. FAO’s distribution of agricultural inputs to flood-affected families in Khyber Pakhtunkhwa (KP), Punjab, Sindh and Balochistan provinces helped keep over 1 million animals alive and produced 650 000 tonnes of wheat this spring.