- Response to the locust plague in Madagascar: Interim report for campaign No.2 (September 2014 - February 2015)01/09/2015
- Madagascar - Locust situation bulletin D18 - June 2015 (in FRENCH)26/08/2015
- Madagascar - Locust situation bulletin D17 - June 2015 (in FRENCH)18/08/2015
- Food security and humanitarian implications in West Africa and the Sahel - FAO/WFP Joint Note, July 2015 18/08/2015
- South Sudan Livestock Crisis - August 201517/08/2015
Connect with us
Pakistan Floods 2010 - Executive Brief 26 July 2011
Thanks to the generosity of Australia, Belgium, Canada, CERF, ECHO, the European Union, IFAD, Italy, Sweden, the United Kingdom and the United States of America, FAO has been working since September 2010 to restore the food production of over 900 000 farming families, assisting more than 7 million men, women and children. FAO’s distribution of agricultural inputs to flood-affected families in Khyber Pakhtunkhwa (KP), Punjab, Sindh and Balochistan provinces helped keep over 1 million animals alive and produced 650 000 tonnes of wheat this spring.