- South Sudan - Situation update February 201611/02/2016
- 2015–2016 El Niño - Early action and response for agriculture, food security and nutrition - UPDATE #505/02/2016
- Nepal earthquakes - Situation report 28 January 201628/01/2016
- Madagascar - Locust situation bulletin D33 - November 2015 (in FRENCH)26/01/2016
- Nepal Joint Assessment on Food Security, Livelihoods and Early Recovery – Final report21/01/2016
Connect with us
Pakistan Floods 2010 - Executive Brief 26 July 2011
Thanks to the generosity of Australia, Belgium, Canada, CERF, ECHO, the European Union, IFAD, Italy, Sweden, the United Kingdom and the United States of America, FAO has been working since September 2010 to restore the food production of over 900 000 farming families, assisting more than 7 million men, women and children. FAO’s distribution of agricultural inputs to flood-affected families in Khyber Pakhtunkhwa (KP), Punjab, Sindh and Balochistan provinces helped keep over 1 million animals alive and produced 650 000 tonnes of wheat this spring.