- Yemen crisis - Executive brief 27 November 201527/11/2015
- The impact of disasters on agriculture and food security26/11/2015
- Food security and humanitarian implications in West Africa and the Sahel - FAO/WFP Joint Note, October 2015 (in FRENCH)25/11/2015
- Madagascar - Locust situation bulletin N. 23 - August-September 2015 (in FRENCH)25/11/2015
- FAO Mali - Information bulletin November 2015 (in FRENCH)24/11/2015
Connect with us
Pakistan Floods 2010 - Executive Brief 26 July 2011
Thanks to the generosity of Australia, Belgium, Canada, CERF, ECHO, the European Union, IFAD, Italy, Sweden, the United Kingdom and the United States of America, FAO has been working since September 2010 to restore the food production of over 900 000 farming families, assisting more than 7 million men, women and children. FAO’s distribution of agricultural inputs to flood-affected families in Khyber Pakhtunkhwa (KP), Punjab, Sindh and Balochistan provinces helped keep over 1 million animals alive and produced 650 000 tonnes of wheat this spring.