- Ethiopia - Drought response plan and priorities in 201723/03/2017
- Haiti: Hurricane Matthew - Situation report 16 March 201716/03/2017
- Somalia - Famine prevention and drought response plan February-July 201714/03/2017
- Yemen - Emergency Livelihoods Response Plan14/03/2017
- South Sudan - Situation report 28 February 201728/02/2017
Connect with us
Pakistan Floods 2010 - Executive Brief 26 July 2011
Thanks to the generosity of Australia, Belgium, Canada, CERF, ECHO, the European Union, IFAD, Italy, Sweden, the United Kingdom and the United States of America, FAO has been working since September 2010 to restore the food production of over 900 000 farming families, assisting more than 7 million men, women and children. FAO’s distribution of agricultural inputs to flood-affected families in Khyber Pakhtunkhwa (KP), Punjab, Sindh and Balochistan provinces helped keep over 1 million animals alive and produced 650 000 tonnes of wheat this spring.