- Madagascar - Locust situation bulletin D13 - May 2015 (in FRENCH)02/07/2015
- Food and nutrition situation at the beginning of the hunger gap period and agricultural outlook in the Sahel and West Africa01/07/2015
- FAO Nepal initial earthquake response: rebuilding resilient agricultural livelihoods29/06/2015
- Nepal Earthquakes - Key findings from the Agricultural Livelihooods Impact Appraisal29/06/2015
- Nepal earthquakes - Executive brief 29 June 201529/06/2015
Connect with us
Democratic People's Republic of Korea: Agricultural Rehabilitation and Recovery Programme 2009
Each year, FAO assesses the needs in the Democratic People's Republic of Korea, in consultation with the relevant ministries, develops a number of project profiles in the most critical areas where interventions are needed and presents them to donors for potential funding.
The purpose of this publication is to: (1) present a brief overview of the current agricultural situation in the Democratic People’s Republic of Korea; (2) provide an update on FAO’s emergency and rehabilitation programme in the country in 2008; and (3) present the rehabilitation and recovery programme for 2009 as ‘concepts’ developed in conjunction with FAO’s line ministry partners in the Democratic People’s Republic of Korea: Agriculture, Lands and Environmental Protection and Fisheries.