- Northeast Nigeria - Situation report September 201628/09/2016
- eLocust3: An innovative tool for crop pest control28/09/2016
- Good to very good crops and pasture production expected for the 2016-2017 cropping season26/09/2016
- Food security and humanitarian implications in West Africa and the Sahel - FAO/WFP Joint Note, August 201626/09/2016
- Lake Chad Basin - Situation report September 201623/09/2016
Connect with us
Democratic People's Republic of Korea: Agricultural Rehabilitation and Recovery Programme 2009
Each year, FAO assesses the needs in the Democratic People's Republic of Korea, in consultation with the relevant ministries, develops a number of project profiles in the most critical areas where interventions are needed and presents them to donors for potential funding.
The purpose of this publication is to: (1) present a brief overview of the current agricultural situation in the Democratic People’s Republic of Korea; (2) provide an update on FAO’s emergency and rehabilitation programme in the country in 2008; and (3) present the rehabilitation and recovery programme for 2009 as ‘concepts’ developed in conjunction with FAO’s line ministry partners in the Democratic People’s Republic of Korea: Agriculture, Lands and Environmental Protection and Fisheries.