- FAO - Belgium humanitarian partnership (in FRENCH)05/12/2016
- Burundi - Situation report December 201602/12/2016
- Ethiopia - Situation report November 201630/11/2016
- Northeast Nigeria - Situation report October/November 201624/11/2016
- Haiti: Hurricane Matthew - Situation report 22 November 201622/11/2016
Connect with us
Democratic People's Republic of Korea: Agricultural Rehabilitation and Recovery Programme 2009
Each year, FAO assesses the needs in the Democratic People's Republic of Korea, in consultation with the relevant ministries, develops a number of project profiles in the most critical areas where interventions are needed and presents them to donors for potential funding.
The purpose of this publication is to: (1) present a brief overview of the current agricultural situation in the Democratic People’s Republic of Korea; (2) provide an update on FAO’s emergency and rehabilitation programme in the country in 2008; and (3) present the rehabilitation and recovery programme for 2009 as ‘concepts’ developed in conjunction with FAO’s line ministry partners in the Democratic People’s Republic of Korea: Agriculture, Lands and Environmental Protection and Fisheries.