- Situation alimentaire et nutritionnelle au Sahel et en Afrique de l’Ouest (in FRENCH)29/03/2017
- Situation de la sécurité alimentaire et nutritionnelle au Sahel et en Afrique de l'Ouest (in FRENCH)29/03/2017
- Horn of Africa cross-border drought action plan 201728/03/2017
- Response to the locust plague in Madagascar: Final report for campaign No.3 (September 2015 – July 2016) (IN FRENCH)28/03/2017
- Famine response and prevention in Northeastern Nigeria, Somalia, South Sudan and Yemen27/03/2017
Connect with us
Democratic People's Republic of Korea: Agricultural Rehabilitation and Recovery Programme 2009
Each year, FAO assesses the needs in the Democratic People's Republic of Korea, in consultation with the relevant ministries, develops a number of project profiles in the most critical areas where interventions are needed and presents them to donors for potential funding.
The purpose of this publication is to: (1) present a brief overview of the current agricultural situation in the Democratic People’s Republic of Korea; (2) provide an update on FAO’s emergency and rehabilitation programme in the country in 2008; and (3) present the rehabilitation and recovery programme for 2009 as ‘concepts’ developed in conjunction with FAO’s line ministry partners in the Democratic People’s Republic of Korea: Agriculture, Lands and Environmental Protection and Fisheries.