- Ethiopia - Drought response plan and priorities in 201723/03/2017
- Haiti: Hurricane Matthew - Situation report 16 March 201716/03/2017
- Somalia - Famine prevention and drought response plan February-July 201714/03/2017
- Yemen - Emergency Livelihoods Response Plan14/03/2017
- South Sudan - Situation report 28 February 201728/02/2017
Connect with us
Towards Sustainable Fisheries and Aquaculture
The Dinas Kelautan dan Perikanan (DKP) of Nanggroe Aceh Darussalam (NAD) Province, with technical support from the FAO of the UN and the financial support of the American Red Cross, is implementing Project OSRO/INS/601/ARC for the “Rehabilitation and sustainable development of marine fisheries and aquaculture affected by the tsunami in Aceh Province, Indonesia”.
The project is working to support the sustainable development of Aceh's fisheries and aquaculture sector through training and capacity building, securing livelihoods and building dynamic communities. Activities are aimed to benefit a wide range of people in the tsunami affected areas, from fishermen to government staff - and to build on the infrastructure investments already made in Aceh by other donor agencies during the past 3 years.