- RIMA-II: Resilience Index Measurement and Analysis - II27/05/2016
- Madagascar - Locust situation bulletin D02 - January 2016 (in FRENCH)26/05/2016
- Situation Update: Locust Crisis in Madagascar - 10 May 201624/05/2016
- Transcending humanitarian-development divides - Changing people’s lives: from delivering aid to ending need24/05/2016
- Nepal earthquakes - Situation report 23 May 201623/05/2016
Connect with us
Zimbabwe: Electronic Vouchers for Agricultural Inputs
After a decade of economic decline, marked by hyperinflation, high unemployment rates and steep drops in agricultural production, Zimbabwe’s economy is beginning to bounce back.
And with that, support for the country’s smallholder farmers – numbering over 1.5 million – is moving away from free handouts to more innovative, market-based approaches. One such approach is the use of electronic vouchers to buy agricultural inputs.