- Évaluation de la troisième campagne antiacridienne 2015/2016 à Madagascar (in FRENCH)17/02/2017
- FAO/IGAD Rapid Cross-border Drought Assessment Results15/02/2017
- Yemen - Situation report February 201710/02/2017
- Food Security and Humanitarian Implications in West Africa and the Sahel - FAO/WFP Joint Note, December 2016—January 201710/02/2017
- Caisses de résilience in Mali03/02/2017
Connect with us
Zimbabwe: Electronic Vouchers for Agricultural Inputs
After a decade of economic decline, marked by hyperinflation, high unemployment rates and steep drops in agricultural production, Zimbabwe’s economy is beginning to bounce back.
And with that, support for the country’s smallholder farmers – numbering over 1.5 million – is moving away from free handouts to more innovative, market-based approaches. One such approach is the use of electronic vouchers to buy agricultural inputs.