- Addressing avian influenza A(H7N9) - Guidelines for risk communication messaging25/09/2015
- Central African Republic - Situation update 21 September 201521/09/2015
- Disaster Risk Programme to strengthen resilience in the Dry Corridor in Central America21/09/2015
- Food security and humanitarian implications in West Africa and the Sahel - FAO/WFP Joint Note, August 201516/09/2015
- South Sudan - Situation update August/September 201514/09/2015
Connect with us
Zimbabwe: Electronic Vouchers for Agricultural Inputs
After a decade of economic decline, marked by hyperinflation, high unemployment rates and steep drops in agricultural production, Zimbabwe’s economy is beginning to bounce back.
And with that, support for the country’s smallholder farmers – numbering over 1.5 million – is moving away from free handouts to more innovative, market-based approaches. One such approach is the use of electronic vouchers to buy agricultural inputs.