- FAO - Belgium humanitarian partnership (in FRENCH)05/12/2016
- Burundi - Situation report December 201602/12/2016
- Ethiopia - Situation report November 201630/11/2016
- Northeast Nigeria - Situation report October/November 201624/11/2016
- Haiti: Hurricane Matthew - Situation report 22 November 201622/11/2016
Connect with us
FAO's Coordination Role in Zimbabwe
FAO’s Emergency and Rehabilitation Coordination Unit (ERCU) has been a central provider of agricultural information and technical advice for the humanitarian community in Zimbabwe since 2002. FAO also supports and participates in major national agricultural assessments and surveys, such as national crop assessments, the FAO/World Food Programme Food and Crop Supply Assessment, rural and urban Zimbabwe Vulnerability Assessment (ZimVAC) food security assessments and the Agriculture and Food Security Monitoring System. One aspect of FAO’s coordination work in Zimbabwe is to act as Chair of the Agricultural Coordination Working Group (ACWG). The ACWG brings together key players in the agriculture sector in Zimbabwe to share information and plans and learn about new developments.