- Situation Update: Locust Crisis in Madagascar - 31 July 201531/07/2015
- South Sudan Crop Watch - July 2015 31/07/2015
- Madagascar - Locust situation bulletin D15 - May 2015 (in FRENCH)29/07/2015
- Central African Republic - Situation update 29 July 201529/07/2015
- South Sudan - Situation update 22 July 201529/07/2015
Connect with us
FAO's Coordination Role in Zimbabwe
FAO’s Emergency and Rehabilitation Coordination Unit (ERCU) has been a central provider of agricultural information and technical advice for the humanitarian community in Zimbabwe since 2002. FAO also supports and participates in major national agricultural assessments and surveys, such as national crop assessments, the FAO/World Food Programme Food and Crop Supply Assessment, rural and urban Zimbabwe Vulnerability Assessment (ZimVAC) food security assessments and the Agriculture and Food Security Monitoring System. One aspect of FAO’s coordination work in Zimbabwe is to act as Chair of the Agricultural Coordination Working Group (ACWG). The ACWG brings together key players in the agriculture sector in Zimbabwe to share information and plans and learn about new developments.