- Controlling fruit fly pest by releasing sterile male insects22/05/2015
- Situation de la transhumance et étude socioanthropologique des populations pastorales après la crise de 2013-2014 en République centrafricaine (in FRENCH)21/05/2015
- Madagascar - Locust situation bulletin D07 - March 2015 (in FRENCH)20/05/2015
- The Impact of Natural Hazards and Disasters on Agriculture and Food Security and Nutrition - Updated May 201517/05/2015
- Nepal earthquake - Executive brief 15 May 201515/05/2015
Connect with us
FAO actions to implement the IASC Transformative Agenda
Humanitarian and emergency operations to support livelihoods, food security and food and livestock production have grown significantly during the past decade to a point in which they represent nearly half of all extra-budgetary resources received in the Food and Agriculture Organization of the United Nations. FAO is committed to being fully prepared for timely and effective humanitarian assistance and livelihood protection in all humanitarian crises, including those mandating a Level-3 emergency response. The Transformative Agenda provided a significant impetus to effect changes in existing emergency procedures and deepening the extent of the changes through the Organization.