- Yemen crisis - Executive brief 27 November 201527/11/2015
- The impact of disasters on agriculture and food security26/11/2015
- Food security and humanitarian implications in West Africa and the Sahel - FAO/WFP Joint Note, October 2015 (in FRENCH)25/11/2015
- Madagascar - Locust situation bulletin N. 23 - August-September 2015 (in FRENCH)25/11/2015
- FAO Mali - Information bulletin November 2015 (in FRENCH)24/11/2015
Connect with us
FAO actions to implement the IASC Transformative Agenda
Humanitarian and emergency operations to support livelihoods, food security and food and livestock production have grown significantly during the past decade to a point in which they represent nearly half of all extra-budgetary resources received in the Food and Agriculture Organization of the United Nations. FAO is committed to being fully prepared for timely and effective humanitarian assistance and livelihood protection in all humanitarian crises, including those mandating a Level-3 emergency response. The Transformative Agenda provided a significant impetus to effect changes in existing emergency procedures and deepening the extent of the changes through the Organization.