- RIMA-II: Resilience Index Measurement and Analysis - II27/05/2016
- Madagascar - Locust situation bulletin D02 - January 2016 (in FRENCH)26/05/2016
- Situation Update: Locust Crisis in Madagascar - 10 May 201624/05/2016
- Transcending humanitarian-development divides - Changing people’s lives: from delivering aid to ending need24/05/2016
- Nepal earthquakes - Situation report 23 May 201623/05/2016
Connect with us
FAO actions to implement the IASC Transformative Agenda
Humanitarian and emergency operations to support livelihoods, food security and food and livestock production have grown significantly during the past decade to a point in which they represent nearly half of all extra-budgetary resources received in the Food and Agriculture Organization of the United Nations. FAO is committed to being fully prepared for timely and effective humanitarian assistance and livelihood protection in all humanitarian crises, including those mandating a Level-3 emergency response. The Transformative Agenda provided a significant impetus to effect changes in existing emergency procedures and deepening the extent of the changes through the Organization.