- Madagascar - Locust situation bulletin D15 - May 2015 (in FRENCH)29/07/2015
- Central African Republic - Situation update 29 July 201529/07/2015
- South Sudan - Situation update 22 July 201529/07/2015
- Yemen crisis - Executive brief 21 july 201521/07/2015
- Food security and humanitarian implications in West Africa and the Sahel - FAO/WFP Joint Note, June 2015 13/07/2015
Connect with us
Food Security Watch West Bank and Gaza Strip - December 2012
- The Food Security Sector was endorsed in the West Bank on 4 November 2012. Endorsement in the Gaza Strip will be sought in the coming week. It integrates Agriculture, Food, and Cash for Work Sectors and oversees humanitarian & development policies and programs in both WB & GS. This initial Food Security Watch is a product of the three Food Security lead agencies, but will become a sector product in 2013.
- The food security rapid assessment in Gaza recommends 1) the rapid repair of agricultural assets to avoid prolonged disruption of livelihoods and income sources, and 2) continued provision of emergency food assistance to food insecure beneficiary populations. Food insecurity was not affected by the conflict, but remains high.