- Famine response and prevention in Northeastern Nigeria, Somalia, South Sudan and Yemen18/05/2017
- Input trade fairs17/05/2017
- Voucher programmes17/05/2017
- Cash for work17/05/2017
Connect with us
Food Security Watch West Bank and Gaza Strip - December 2012
- The Food Security Sector was endorsed in the West Bank on 4 November 2012. Endorsement in the Gaza Strip will be sought in the coming week. It integrates Agriculture, Food, and Cash for Work Sectors and oversees humanitarian & development policies and programs in both WB & GS. This initial Food Security Watch is a product of the three Food Security lead agencies, but will become a sector product in 2013.
- The food security rapid assessment in Gaza recommends 1) the rapid repair of agricultural assets to avoid prolonged disruption of livelihoods and income sources, and 2) continued provision of emergency food assistance to food insecure beneficiary populations. Food insecurity was not affected by the conflict, but remains high.