- Lake Chad Basin - Situation report September 201623/09/2016
- Madagascar – Locust Situation bulletin N. 29 – July 2016 (in FRENCH)21/09/2016
- Madagascar – Locust Situation bulletin N. 28 – June 2016 (in FRENCH)20/09/2016
- Migration and protracted crises20/09/2016
- Iraq - Situation report September 201616/09/2016
Connect with us
Migratory Locust swarm in Madagascar, Isalo National Park
Dense Malagasy Migratory Locust swarm in transit between the mountains of the Isalo National Park.
Swarm in transit between the outbreak and invasion areas. They are moving from the South to the North of Madagascar, leaving the areas where the vegetation is already dry looking for more attractive habitats. The Migratory Locust can travel over long distances to find green vegetation where to overwinter during the cool and dry season.