- Response to the locust plague in Madagascar: Interim report for campaign No.2 (September 2014 - February 2015)01/09/2015
- Madagascar - Locust situation bulletin D18 - June 2015 (in FRENCH)26/08/2015
- Madagascar - Locust situation bulletin D17 - June 2015 (in FRENCH)18/08/2015
- Food security and humanitarian implications in West Africa and the Sahel - FAO/WFP Joint Note, July 2015 18/08/2015
- South Sudan Livestock Crisis - August 201517/08/2015
Connect with us
Migratory Locust swarm in Madagascar, Isalo National Park
Dense Malagasy Migratory Locust swarm in transit between the mountains of the Isalo National Park.
Swarm in transit between the outbreak and invasion areas. They are moving from the South to the North of Madagascar, leaving the areas where the vegetation is already dry looking for more attractive habitats. The Migratory Locust can travel over long distances to find green vegetation where to overwinter during the cool and dry season.