- The impact of disasters on agriculture and food security26/11/2015
- Food security and humanitarian implications in West Africa and the Sahel - FAO/WFP Joint Note, October 2015 (in FRENCH)25/11/2015
- Madagascar - Locust situation bulletin N. 23 - August-September 2015 (in FRENCH)25/11/2015
- FAO Mali - Information bulletin November 2015 (in FRENCH)24/11/2015
- FAO helps countries prevent and control Rift Valley Fever23/11/2015
Connect with us
Syria - Barley crop calendar
Tags: SYRIA, NEAR EAST, SYRIA CRISIS, LIVESTOCK, CALENDAR, BARLEY, CROPS, CROP PRODUCTION, MAPS, TOOLS,
The designations employed and the presentation of material in the map do not imply the expression of any opinion whatsoever on the part of FAO concerning the legal or constitutional status of any country, territory or sea area, or concerning the delimitation of frontiers.
Barley crop calendar map in Syria, both irrigated and rainfed indicating the start day of the growing season as well as the length of growing.