- “El Niño” event in Viet Nam: Agriculture, food security and livelihood need assessment in response to drought and salt water intrusion23/08/2016
- Madagascar – Locust Situation bulletin N. 27 – May 2016 (in FRENCH)23/08/2016
- Food for Peace success story: Confronting El Niño in Somalia22/08/2016
- Food security and humanitarian implications in West Africa and the Sahel - FAO/WFP Joint Note, June - July 2016 (in FRENCH)22/08/2016
- FAO response to the crisis in northeast Nigeria19/08/2016
Connect with us
Syria - Barley crop calendar
Tags: SYRIA, NEAR EAST, SYRIA CRISIS, LIVESTOCK, CALENDAR, BARLEY, CROPS, CROP PRODUCTION, MAPS, TOOLS,
The designations employed and the presentation of material in the map do not imply the expression of any opinion whatsoever on the part of FAO concerning the legal or constitutional status of any country, territory or sea area, or concerning the delimitation of frontiers.
Barley crop calendar map in Syria, both irrigated and rainfed indicating the start day of the growing season as well as the length of growing.