- Ethiopia Situation Report - May 201630/05/2016
- Gender mainstreaming as a key strategy for building resilient livelihoods30/05/2016
- Response to the locust plague in Madagascar: Final report for campaign No.2 (September 2014 - August 2015) (in FRENCH)30/05/2016
- RIMA-II: Resilience Index Measurement and Analysis - II27/05/2016
- Madagascar - Locust situation bulletin D02 - January 2016 (in FRENCH)26/05/2016
Connect with us
Gender equality: key to food security
East and Central Africa continues to face acute and chronic emergencies that severely impact the vulnerability of rural communities who are affected by food insecurity, gender inequalities and HIV/AIDS. The region also experiences a large number of conflicts and human rights violations which restricts development and significantly increases human suffering.