- Lake Chad Basin crisis - Response strategy (2017–2019)21/02/2017
- Évaluation de la troisième campagne antiacridienne 2015/2016 à Madagascar (in FRENCH)17/02/2017
- FAO/IGAD Rapid Cross-border Drought Assessment Results15/02/2017
- Yemen - Situation report February 201710/02/2017
- Food Security and Humanitarian Implications in West Africa and the Sahel - FAO/WFP Joint Note, December 2016—January 201710/02/2017
Connect with us
Gender equality: key to food security
East and Central Africa continues to face acute and chronic emergencies that severely impact the vulnerability of rural communities who are affected by food insecurity, gender inequalities and HIV/AIDS. The region also experiences a large number of conflicts and human rights violations which restricts development and significantly increases human suffering.