- Nepal earthquakes - Executive brief 27 May 201527/05/2015
- Madagascar - Locust situation bulletin D08 - March 2015 (in FRENCH)26/05/2015
- Controlling fruit fly pest by releasing sterile male insects22/05/2015
- Situation de la transhumance et étude socioanthropologique des populations pastorales après la crise de 2013-2014 en République centrafricaine (in FRENCH)21/05/2015
- Madagascar - Locust situation bulletin D07 - March 2015 (in FRENCH)20/05/2015
Connect with us
Livestock Emergency Guidelines and Standards (LEGS) - 2nd edition
Livestock Emergency Guidelines and Standards (LEGS) is a set of international guidelines and stadards for designing, implementating, and evaluating livestock interventions to help people affected by humanitarrian crises. LEGS is based on three livelihoods objectives: to provide rapid assistance, to protect livestock assets, and to rebuild the livestock assets of crisis-affected communities.
LEGS supports the saving of both lives and livelihoods through two key strategies:
- LEGS helps identify the most appropriate livestock interventions in emergencies,
- LEGS provides standards, key actions, and guidance notes for these interventions based on good practice.