- South Sudan - Situation report 20 July 201628/07/2016
- Monitoring food security in countries with conflict situations: A joint FAO/WFP update for the United Nations Security Council (July 2016)28/07/2016
- Madagascar - Locust situation bulletin D06 - February 2016 (in FRENCH)26/07/2016
- Southern Africa - El Niño Response Plan 2016/1726/07/2016
- Livestock-related interventions during emergencies18/07/2016
Connect with us
Addressing the avian influenza A(H7N9) emergency - Risk management along the food chain
Risk management along the food chain examines short-term management measures and provides a long-term vision to prevent the spread of H7N9 and to minimize its socio-economic impact.