- Yemen - Situation report April 201720/04/2017
- Lake Chad Basin - Situation report April 201706/04/2017
- FAO China ECTAD Highlights, March 201705/04/2017
- SMS Gateway: Improving animal health through Information and Communication Technologies05/04/2017
- Resilience programme in the Central African Republic (in FRENCH)05/04/2017
Connect with us
Addressing the avian influenza A(H7N9) emergency - Risk management along the food chain
Risk management along the food chain examines short-term management measures and provides a long-term vision to prevent the spread of H7N9 and to minimize its socio-economic impact.