- Ethiopia - Drought response plan and priorities in 201723/03/2017
- Haiti: Hurricane Matthew - Situation report 16 March 201716/03/2017
- Somalia - Famine prevention and drought response plan February-July 201714/03/2017
- Yemen - Emergency Livelihoods Response Plan14/03/2017
- South Sudan - Situation report 28 February 201728/02/2017
Connect with us
FAO Kenya Newsletter: July - September 2013
This FAO Kenya Newsletter examines how an initiative on agribusiness support for smallholders is improving the livelihoods of banana farmers. As the countdown to World Food Day fast approaches, key events are lined up including a new award competition aimed at recognizing outstanding contributions by the media in Kenya.
- Gender and Food Security: A look at some innovations that are promoting equitable food security in Eastern Kenya
- Sustainable Forest: Management EU-funded initiative addresses forest governance and illegal timber trade in Kenya
- Young Agripreneur goes “Bananas”: How a young agripreneur is bringing prosperity to rural farmers through banana value addition.