- Northeast Nigeria - Situation Report August 201625/08/2016
- “El Niño” event in Viet Nam: Agriculture, food security and livelihood need assessment in response to drought and salt water intrusion23/08/2016
- Madagascar – Locust Situation bulletin N. 27 – May 2016 (in FRENCH)23/08/2016
- Food for Peace success story: Confronting El Niño in Somalia22/08/2016
- Food security and humanitarian implications in West Africa and the Sahel - FAO/WFP Joint Note, June - July 2016 (in FRENCH)22/08/2016
Connect with us
FAO Kenya Newsletter: July - September 2013
This FAO Kenya Newsletter examines how an initiative on agribusiness support for smallholders is improving the livelihoods of banana farmers. As the countdown to World Food Day fast approaches, key events are lined up including a new award competition aimed at recognizing outstanding contributions by the media in Kenya.
- Gender and Food Security: A look at some innovations that are promoting equitable food security in Eastern Kenya
- Sustainable Forest: Management EU-funded initiative addresses forest governance and illegal timber trade in Kenya
- Young Agripreneur goes “Bananas”: How a young agripreneur is bringing prosperity to rural farmers through banana value addition.