- The impact of disasters on agriculture and food security26/11/2015
- Food security and humanitarian implications in West Africa and the Sahel - FAO/WFP Joint Note, October 2015 (in FRENCH)25/11/2015
- Madagascar - Locust situation bulletin N. 23 - August-September 2015 (in FRENCH)25/11/2015
- FAO Mali - Information bulletin November 2015 (in FRENCH)24/11/2015
- FAO helps countries prevent and control Rift Valley Fever23/11/2015
Connect with us
FAO Kenya Newsletter: July - September 2013
This FAO Kenya Newsletter examines how an initiative on agribusiness support for smallholders is improving the livelihoods of banana farmers. As the countdown to World Food Day fast approaches, key events are lined up including a new award competition aimed at recognizing outstanding contributions by the media in Kenya.
- Gender and Food Security: A look at some innovations that are promoting equitable food security in Eastern Kenya
- Sustainable Forest: Management EU-funded initiative addresses forest governance and illegal timber trade in Kenya
- Young Agripreneur goes “Bananas”: How a young agripreneur is bringing prosperity to rural farmers through banana value addition.