- Famine response and prevention in Northeastern Nigeria, Somalia, South Sudan and Yemen28/04/2017
- Yemen - Situation report April 201720/04/2017
- Lake Chad Basin - Situation report April 201706/04/2017
- FAO China ECTAD Highlights, March 201705/04/2017
- SMS Gateway: Improving animal health through Information and Communication Technologies05/04/2017
Connect with us
FAO Kenya Newsletter: July - September 2013
This FAO Kenya Newsletter examines how an initiative on agribusiness support for smallholders is improving the livelihoods of banana farmers. As the countdown to World Food Day fast approaches, key events are lined up including a new award competition aimed at recognizing outstanding contributions by the media in Kenya.
- Gender and Food Security: A look at some innovations that are promoting equitable food security in Eastern Kenya
- Sustainable Forest: Management EU-funded initiative addresses forest governance and illegal timber trade in Kenya
- Young Agripreneur goes “Bananas”: How a young agripreneur is bringing prosperity to rural farmers through banana value addition.