- Yemen - Situation report April 201720/04/2017
- Lake Chad Basin - Situation report April 201706/04/2017
- FAO China ECTAD Highlights, March 201705/04/2017
- SMS Gateway: Improving animal health through Information and Communication Technologies05/04/2017
- Resilience programme in the Central African Republic (in FRENCH)05/04/2017
Connect with us
FAO Kenya Newsletter: October - December 2013
This FAO Kenya Newsletter examines our World Food Day activities including the inaugural Media Awards. There are also reports on how sorghum farming is improving livelihoods in various parts of Kenya and the effect of this year’s long rains on food distribution in the country.
In addition, we focus on how transboundary animal diseases threaten food security and highlight a nutrition initiative underscoring FAO’s lead in delivering as one UN.