- Yemen crisis - Executive brief 21 july 201521/07/2015
- Food security and humanitarian implications in West Africa and the Sahel - FAO/WFP Joint Note, June 2015 13/07/2015
- Central African Republic - Situation update 9 July 201513/07/2015
- Madagascar - Locust situation bulletin D14 - May 2015 (in FRENCH)09/07/2015
- Nepal earthquakes - Post Disaster Needs Assessment Executive Summary06/07/2015
Connect with us
FAO Kenya Newsletter: October - December 2013
This FAO Kenya Newsletter examines our World Food Day activities including the inaugural Media Awards. There are also reports on how sorghum farming is improving livelihoods in various parts of Kenya and the effect of this year’s long rains on food distribution in the country.
In addition, we focus on how transboundary animal diseases threaten food security and highlight a nutrition initiative underscoring FAO’s lead in delivering as one UN.