- FAO helps countries prevent and control Rift Valley Fever23/11/2015
- Response to the locust plague in Madagascar: Programme for campaign No.3 (September 2015 to June 2016) (in FRENCH)19/11/2015
- 2015–2016 El Niño - Early action and response for agriculture, food security and nutrition - UPDATED11/11/2015
- Rapid Missions Update October 2014 - October 2015 - Crisis Management Centre - Animal Health (CMC-AH)01/11/2015
- Situation Update: Locust Crisis in Madagascar - 20 October 201520/10/2015
Connect with us
FAO Kenya Newsletter: October - December 2013
This FAO Kenya Newsletter examines our World Food Day activities including the inaugural Media Awards. There are also reports on how sorghum farming is improving livelihoods in various parts of Kenya and the effect of this year’s long rains on food distribution in the country.
In addition, we focus on how transboundary animal diseases threaten food security and highlight a nutrition initiative underscoring FAO’s lead in delivering as one UN.