- FAO's three-month response plan to Hurricane Matthew in Haiti26/10/2016
- Haiti: Hurricane Matthew - Situation report 25 October 201626/10/2016
- Ethiopia - Situation report October 201626/10/2016
- South Sudan - Situation report 24 October 201625/10/2016
- Food security and humanitarian implications in West Africa and the Sahel - FAO/WFP Joint Note, September 201624/10/2016
Connect with us
Joint Statement FAO, WFP and UNICEF on Resilience Collaboration
FAO, WFP and UNICEF share the goal of strengthening resilience of the most vulnerable in Eastern and Central Africa. The three agencies confirmed their commitment to play a key role for mobilizing change through resilience building in the region. The agencies made the pledge during a two-day workshop in Nairobi, Kenya.