- Yemen crisis - Executive brief 27 November 201527/11/2015
- The impact of disasters on agriculture and food security26/11/2015
- Food security and humanitarian implications in West Africa and the Sahel - FAO/WFP Joint Note, October 2015 (in FRENCH)25/11/2015
- Madagascar - Locust situation bulletin N. 23 - August-September 2015 (in FRENCH)25/11/2015
- FAO Mali - Information bulletin November 2015 (in FRENCH)24/11/2015
Connect with us
FAO’s Junior Farmer Field and Life Schools give children a voice
Junior Farmer Field and Life Schools (JFFLS) are a simple methodology for teaching vulnerable children and young people about farming, entrepreneurial skills and how to take care of themselves.
These schools follow a “living classroom” approach in which the students or children out of school observe the crops throughout the growing season in Uganda.