- FAO Nepal initial earthquake response: rebuilding resilient agricultural livelihoods29/06/2015
- Nepal Earthquakes - Key findings from the Agricultural Livelihooods Impact Appraisal29/06/2015
- Nepal earthquakes - Executive brief 29 June 201529/06/2015
- Land Tenure Journal themed edition on Disaster Risk Management24/06/2015
- Madagascar - Locust situation bulletin D12 - April 2015 (in FRENCH)22/06/2015
Connect with us
FAO’s Junior Farmer Field and Life Schools give children a voice
Junior Farmer Field and Life Schools (JFFLS) are a simple methodology for teaching vulnerable children and young people about farming, entrepreneurial skills and how to take care of themselves.
These schools follow a “living classroom” approach in which the students or children out of school observe the crops throughout the growing season in Uganda.