- RIMA-II: Resilience Index Measurement and Analysis - II27/05/2016
- Madagascar - Locust situation bulletin D02 - January 2016 (in FRENCH)26/05/2016
- Situation Update: Locust Crisis in Madagascar - 10 May 201624/05/2016
- Transcending humanitarian-development divides - Changing people’s lives: from delivering aid to ending need24/05/2016
- Nepal earthquakes - Situation report 23 May 201623/05/2016
Connect with us
FAO’s Junior Farmer Field and Life Schools give children a voice
Junior Farmer Field and Life Schools (JFFLS) are a simple methodology for teaching vulnerable children and young people about farming, entrepreneurial skills and how to take care of themselves.
These schools follow a “living classroom” approach in which the students or children out of school observe the crops throughout the growing season in Uganda.