- Madagascar - Locust situation bulletin D13 - May 2015 (in FRENCH)02/07/2015
- Food and nutrition situation at the beginning of the hunger gap period and agricultural outlook in the Sahel and West Africa01/07/2015
- FAO Nepal initial earthquake response: rebuilding resilient agricultural livelihoods29/06/2015
- Nepal Earthquakes - Key findings from the Agricultural Livelihooods Impact Appraisal29/06/2015
- Nepal earthquakes - Executive brief 29 June 201529/06/2015
Connect with us
Helping farmers to cope with Climate Change
Uganda is highly vulnerable to the impact of climate change. Increased climate variability due to climate change, combined with high population growth and the degradation of land and forest cover, are increasing the vulnerability of rural populations and affecting their livelihoods.