- Ethiopia Situation Report - May 201630/05/2016
- Gender mainstreaming as a key strategy for building resilient livelihoods30/05/2016
- Response to the locust plague in Madagascar: Final report for campaign No.2 (September 2014 - August 2015) (in FRENCH)30/05/2016
- RIMA-II: Resilience Index Measurement and Analysis - II27/05/2016
- Madagascar - Locust situation bulletin D02 - January 2016 (in FRENCH)26/05/2016
Connect with us
Helping farmers to cope with Climate Change
Uganda is highly vulnerable to the impact of climate change. Increased climate variability due to climate change, combined with high population growth and the degradation of land and forest cover, are increasing the vulnerability of rural populations and affecting their livelihoods.