- Madagascar - Locust situation bulletin D08 - March 2015 (in FRENCH)26/05/2015
- Controlling fruit fly pest by releasing sterile male insects22/05/2015
- Situation de la transhumance et étude socioanthropologique des populations pastorales après la crise de 2013-2014 en République centrafricaine (in FRENCH)21/05/2015
- Madagascar - Locust situation bulletin D07 - March 2015 (in FRENCH)20/05/2015
- The Impact of Natural Hazards and Disasters on Agriculture and Food Security and Nutrition - Updated May 201517/05/2015
Connect with us
Horn of Africa Drought - Urgent Needs: 90-day Plan
FAO has renewed its commitment to realizing a hunger-free Horn of Africa, basing its support on four main principles:
- (i) governments and peoples commit to a hunger-free Horn of Africa;
- (ii) policies and institutions ensure the realization of a hunger-free Horn;
- (iii) increased investment in agriculture and food security promotes peace and prosperity; and
- (iv) successful programmes and innovations are scaled up for rapid impact.
To achieve this renewed commitment, FAO is prioritizing partnerships, capacity development and synergies. FAO’s country offices, subregional and regional offices, and headquarters are working closely to mobilize the full resources of the Organization and build a strong platform to achieve results.