- Madagascar - Locust situation bulletin D18 - June 2015 (in FRENCH)26/08/2015
- Madagascar - Locust situation bulletin D17 - June 2015 (in FRENCH)18/08/2015
- Food security and humanitarian implications in West Africa and the Sahel - FAO/WFP Joint Note, July 2015 18/08/2015
- South Sudan Livestock Crisis - August 201517/08/2015
- Madagascar - Locust situation bulletin D16 - June 2015 (in FRENCH)14/08/2015
Connect with us
Horn of Africa Drought - Urgent Needs: 90-day Plan
FAO has renewed its commitment to realizing a hunger-free Horn of Africa, basing its support on four main principles:
- (i) governments and peoples commit to a hunger-free Horn of Africa;
- (ii) policies and institutions ensure the realization of a hunger-free Horn;
- (iii) increased investment in agriculture and food security promotes peace and prosperity; and
- (iv) successful programmes and innovations are scaled up for rapid impact.
To achieve this renewed commitment, FAO is prioritizing partnerships, capacity development and synergies. FAO’s country offices, subregional and regional offices, and headquarters are working closely to mobilize the full resources of the Organization and build a strong platform to achieve results.