- Northeast Nigeria - Situation Report August 201625/08/2016
- “El Niño” event in Viet Nam: Agriculture, food security and livelihood need assessment in response to drought and salt water intrusion23/08/2016
- Madagascar – Locust Situation bulletin N. 27 – May 2016 (in FRENCH)23/08/2016
- Food for Peace success story: Confronting El Niño in Somalia22/08/2016
- Food security and humanitarian implications in West Africa and the Sahel - FAO/WFP Joint Note, June - July 2016 (in FRENCH)22/08/2016
Connect with us
Regional Resilience, Emergency and Rehabilitation Office for West Africa/Sahel (REOWA)
FAO’s Regional Resilience, Emergency and Rehabilitation Office for West Africa/Sahel (REOWA) was created in Dakar in 2006 to enable FAO to liaise and coordinate with humanitarian actors at regional level. The Office also provides strategic humanitarian guidance for FAO’s country offices in the sub-region.