- Ethiopia Situation Report - May 201630/05/2016
- Gender mainstreaming as a key strategy for building resilient livelihoods30/05/2016
- Response to the locust plague in Madagascar: Final report for campaign No.2 (September 2014 - August 2015) (in FRENCH)30/05/2016
- RIMA-II: Resilience Index Measurement and Analysis - II27/05/2016
- Madagascar - Locust situation bulletin D02 - January 2016 (in FRENCH)26/05/2016
Connect with us
ECTAD Vietnam Newsletter - October 2013 - February 2014
The Emergency Centre for Transboundary Animal Diseases (ECTAD) of the Food and Agriculture Organization of the United Nations (FAO) was asked to participate in the Ministerial level meeting on the H7N9 national preparedness plan.
H7N9 is a virus that causes influenza in poultry and human beings, and has been spreading in China since March 2013. With the detection of H7N9 in China’s Guangxi province, the virus directly threatens Viet Nam, which is just across the border and has active crossborder trade with China.