- Yemen crisis - Executive brief 27 November 201527/11/2015
- The impact of disasters on agriculture and food security26/11/2015
- Food security and humanitarian implications in West Africa and the Sahel - FAO/WFP Joint Note, October 2015 (in FRENCH)25/11/2015
- Madagascar - Locust situation bulletin N. 23 - August-September 2015 (in FRENCH)25/11/2015
- FAO Mali - Information bulletin November 2015 (in FRENCH)24/11/2015
Connect with us
ECTAD Vietnam Newsletter - October 2013 - February 2014
The Emergency Centre for Transboundary Animal Diseases (ECTAD) of the Food and Agriculture Organization of the United Nations (FAO) was asked to participate in the Ministerial level meeting on the H7N9 national preparedness plan.
H7N9 is a virus that causes influenza in poultry and human beings, and has been spreading in China since March 2013. With the detection of H7N9 in China’s Guangxi province, the virus directly threatens Viet Nam, which is just across the border and has active crossborder trade with China.