- South Sudan - Situation update February 201611/02/2016
- 2015–2016 El Niño - Early action and response for agriculture, food security and nutrition - UPDATE #505/02/2016
- Nepal earthquakes - Situation report 28 January 201628/01/2016
- Madagascar - Locust situation bulletin D33 - November 2015 (in FRENCH)26/01/2016
- Nepal Joint Assessment on Food Security, Livelihoods and Early Recovery – Final report21/01/2016
Connect with us
ECTAD Vietnam Newsletter - October 2013 - February 2014
The Emergency Centre for Transboundary Animal Diseases (ECTAD) of the Food and Agriculture Organization of the United Nations (FAO) was asked to participate in the Ministerial level meeting on the H7N9 national preparedness plan.
H7N9 is a virus that causes influenza in poultry and human beings, and has been spreading in China since March 2013. With the detection of H7N9 in China’s Guangxi province, the virus directly threatens Viet Nam, which is just across the border and has active crossborder trade with China.