- Madagascar - Locust situation bulletin D13 - May 2015 (in FRENCH)02/07/2015
- Food and nutrition situation at the beginning of the hunger gap period and agricultural outlook in the Sahel and West Africa01/07/2015
- FAO Nepal initial earthquake response: rebuilding resilient agricultural livelihoods29/06/2015
- Nepal Earthquakes - Key findings from the Agricultural Livelihooods Impact Appraisal29/06/2015
- Nepal earthquakes - Executive brief 29 June 201529/06/2015
Connect with us
Building Resilience in the Central African Republic
The resilience component of FAO’s programme for the Central African Republic (CAR) in 2014 is addressing social, technical and financial drivers to end hunger in rural communities severely hit by 18 months of conflict.
The integrated approach also known as “caisses de résilience” is based on local dynamics.