- FAO - Belgium humanitarian partnership (in FRENCH)05/12/2016
- Burundi - Situation report December 201602/12/2016
- Ethiopia - Situation report November 201630/11/2016
- Northeast Nigeria - Situation report October/November 201624/11/2016
- Haiti: Hurricane Matthew - Situation report 22 November 201622/11/2016
Connect with us
Building Resilience in the Central African Republic
The resilience component of FAO’s programme for the Central African Republic in 2014 is addressing social, technical and financial drivers to end hunger in rural communities severely hit by 18 months of conflict.
The integrated approach also known as caisses de résilience is based on local dynamics.