- Northeast Nigeria - Situation report September 201628/09/2016
- eLocust3: An innovative tool for crop pest control28/09/2016
- Good to very good crops and pasture production expected for the 2016-2017 cropping season26/09/2016
- Food security and humanitarian implications in West Africa and the Sahel - FAO/WFP Joint Note, August 201626/09/2016
- Lake Chad Basin - Situation report September 201623/09/2016
Connect with us
Building Resilience in the Central African Republic
The resilience component of FAO’s programme for the Central African Republic in 2014 is addressing social, technical and financial drivers to end hunger in rural communities severely hit by 18 months of conflict.
The integrated approach also known as caisses de résilience is based on local dynamics.