- Nepal earthquake - Executive brief 30 April 201530/04/2015
- Special Fund for Emergency and Rehabilitation Activities (SFERA) - Annual Report (Jan - Dec 2014)30/04/2015
- Enhancing food safety early warning systems in East Africa27/04/2015
- Trained assessment practitioner database25/04/2015
- Madagascar - Locust situation bulletin D04 - February 2015 (in FRENCH)22/04/2015
Connect with us
Building Resilience in the Central African Republic
The resilience component of FAO’s programme for the Central African Republic (CAR) in 2014 is addressing social, technical and financial drivers to end hunger in rural communities severely hit by 18 months of conflict.
The integrated approach also known as “caisses de résilience” is based on local dynamics.