- South Sudan - Situation report 20 July 201628/07/2016
- Monitoring food security in countries with conflict situations: A joint FAO/WFP update for the United Nations Security Council (July 2016)28/07/2016
- Madagascar - Locust situation bulletin D06 - February 2016 (in FRENCH)26/07/2016
- Southern Africa - El Niño Response Plan 2016/1726/07/2016
- Livestock-related interventions during emergencies18/07/2016
Connect with us
Building Resilience in the Central African Republic
The resilience component of FAO’s programme for the Central African Republic in 2014 is addressing social, technical and financial drivers to end hunger in rural communities severely hit by 18 months of conflict.
The integrated approach also known as caisses de résilience is based on local dynamics.