- Haiti: Hurricane Matthew - Situation report 18 October 201619/10/2016
- Haiti: Hurricane Matthew - Situation report 12 October 201612/10/2016
- Haiti: Hurricane Matthew - Situation report 10 October 201611/10/2016
- FAO Philippines Newsletter - 2016 Issue 304/10/2016
- Northeast Nigeria - Situation report September 201628/09/2016
Connect with us
FAO in South Sudan - 2015 Emergency Livelihood Response Programme
Since the crisis erupted in December 2013, FAO in South Sudan has been committed to “stay and deliver”. Although attacks on FAO offices in state capitals and deep field locations in Jonglei, Upper Nile and Unity States initially forced the closure of offices and the displacement of some staff, FAO’s other seven offices remained open throughout the country. FAO South Sudan’s headquarters in Juba functioned as the constant centre of operations, always supported by a mixture of national and international personnel. The commitment to stay and deliver was facilitated by exceptionally high levels of engagement from FAO’s Regional Office for Africa in Accra, decentralized offices in Africa and headquarters in Rome.