- Livestock distribution in the Philippines25/09/2015
- Start of third locust campaign in Madagascar21/09/2015
- Receiving much-needed livestock support after Typhoon Haiyan17/09/2015
- The impact of Nepal earthquakes on female farmers14/09/2015
- Flooding in Myanmar25/08/2015
Connect with us
Urban and peri-urban horticulture (HUP) - DR Congo
As part of its urban and peri-urban horticulture project near Lubumbashi, Katanga province, in the Democratic Republic of Congo, FAO has provided farmers with improved-variety seeds, and has rehabilitated irrigation and flood-prevention infrastructures.