- Flooding in Myanmar25/08/2015
- Crops planting assessment in South Sudan25/08/2015
- End of ground control operations for 2014/15 anti-locust campaign in Madagascar24/08/2015
- FAO South Sudan trains extension workers on livestock production in Kuajok and Aweil24/08/2015
- Central Mindanao farmers plant in time for the upcoming season30/07/2015
Connect with us
Urban Agriculture - Colombia
In the municipality of Soacha in Colombia, FAO works in partnership with OCHA, PAHO, WFP, UNHCR, UNWOMEN, UNICEF and UNODC in the framework of a joint program funded by the Human Security Fund.
FAO is working with 500 families in Altos de la Florida area, implementing orchards for home consumption to supplement the diet of communities contributing to their food security.