- Vertical gardens in Lebanon25/09/2016
- Northeast Nigeria: supporting IDPs and host families engage in vegetable production21/09/2016
- Northeast Nigeria: planting the seeds of hope09/08/2016
- Needs assessment in response to El Niño in Vietnam14/07/2016
- Seed4change campaign in the Central African Republic06/06/2016
Connect with us
Urban Agriculture - Colombia
In the municipality of Soacha in Colombia, FAO works in partnership with OCHA, PAHO, WFP, UNHCR, UNWOMEN, UNICEF and UNODC in the framework of a joint program funded by the Human Security Fund.
FAO is working with 500 families in Altos de la Florida area, implementing orchards for home consumption to supplement the diet of communities contributing to their food security.