- Livestock distribution in Myanmar03/05/2016
- Cash scheme rekindles hope in Somalia's drought-hit regions11/04/2016
- Strengthening resilience in the Dry Corridor in Honduras07/04/2016
- Destocking campaign in Ethiopia15/03/2016
- Tropical Cyclone Winston at Fiji29/02/2016
Connect with us
Mitigating the rising prices of food - DR Congo
The main goal of FAO's project was to mitigate the impact of rising food prices on food security and livelihood of vulnerable households in Democratic Republic of Congo, through the increase of the staple food production of vulnerable households in five targeted provinces of the country: Oriental Province, Maniema, Western and Eastern Kasai, and Katanga.