- Harvest at the community garden in South Sudan24/10/2016
- Vertical gardens in Lebanon25/09/2016
- Northeast Nigeria: supporting IDPs and host families engage in vegetable production21/09/2016
- Northeast Nigeria: planting the seeds of hope09/08/2016
- Needs assessment in response to El Niño in Vietnam14/07/2016
Connect with us
Mitigating the rising prices of food - DR Congo
The main goal of FAO's project was to mitigate the impact of rising food prices on food security and livelihood of vulnerable households in Democratic Republic of Congo, through the increase of the staple food production of vulnerable households in five targeted provinces of the country: Oriental Province, Maniema, Western and Eastern Kasai, and Katanga.