- Damages and first response after Hurricane Matthew in Haiti06/12/2016
- Fishing in the rivers of South Sudan01/12/2016
- Reaping rewards: rebuilding lives and livelihoods in Northeast Nigeria15/11/2016
- Hurricane Matthew's devastating damages in Haiti27/10/2016
- Harvest at the community garden in South Sudan24/10/2016
Connect with us
Field activities - Chad
FAO’s emergency and rehabilitation work in the Sahelian belt of Chad is essential to reduce malnutrition. In collaboration with its local partners and the Government, FAO helps farmers to have access to irrigable land to produce a large quantity of vegetables for home consumption and sale.