- Fighting vulnerable farmers’ food insecurity in Haiti23/03/2017
- Supporting fisheries in Somalia16/03/2017
- Fisheries on the White Nile river in South Sudan27/02/2017
- Farmers and herders in an IDP camp in Somalia21/02/2017
- Training fisher folks in South Sudan09/02/2017
Connect with us
Field activities - Chad
FAO’s emergency and rehabilitation work in the Sahelian belt of Chad is essential to reduce malnutrition. In collaboration with its local partners and the Government, FAO helps farmers to have access to irrigable land to produce a large quantity of vegetables for home consumption and sale.