- Farmers and herders in an IDPs camp in Somalia21/02/2017
- Training fisher folks in South Sudan09/02/2017
- Fertilizer distribution in retaken areas of Iraq08/02/2017
- Distribution of agricultural inputs and livestock in the conflict and disaster-prone areas of Myanmar07/02/2017
- The “productive transfers” approach (CASH+) in Mali and Mauritania26/01/2017
Connect with us
Support to Food Security Efforts - Liberia
FAO together with partners continues to support the Government of Liberia (GoL) in efforts aimed at boosting food production through the rehabilitation of critically needed lowland farming infrastructure and schemes, revitalizing the seed bank, and building capacities of MOA extension workers, among many others.
The objective is to assist the government and people of Liberia achieve food security through the application of modern farming methods, distribution of essential inputs, and collaboration with other agriculture sector partners.