- Vertical gardens in Lebanon25/09/2016
- Northeast Nigeria: supporting IDPs and host families engage in vegetable production21/09/2016
- Northeast Nigeria: planting the seeds of hope09/08/2016
- Needs assessment in response to El Niño in Vietnam14/07/2016
- Seed4change campaign in the Central African Republic06/06/2016
Connect with us
Fishing for peace - Burundi
In Burundi, FAO is supporting returnee, displaced and ex-combatant groups on Lake Tanganyika though a UN Peace Building Support Office supported project aiming to consolidate peace and build sustainable livelihoods for conflict affected people.
More than 490 people in 5 beneficiary associations in the North West of Burundi are benefitting from support with their fisheries and para-agricultural income generating activities.