- Damage assessment after the earthquakes in Nepal20/05/2015
- Garden schools in Bangui07/05/2015
- Locust control in Madagascar04/05/2015
- Assessing fuel needs in camps for IDPs and surrounding communities in Myanmar16/04/2015
- Cleaning water channels in Bangui13/04/2015
Connect with us
Fishing for peace - Burundi
In Burundi, FAO is supporting returnee, displaced and ex-combatant groups on Lake Tanganyika though a UN Peace Building Support Office supported project aiming to consolidate peace and build sustainable livelihoods for conflict affected people.
More than 490 people in 5 beneficiary associations in the North West of Burundi are benefitting from support with their fisheries and para-agricultural income generating activities.