- Vertical gardens in Lebanon25/09/2016
- Northeast Nigeria: supporting IDPs and host families engage in vegetable production21/09/2016
- Northeast Nigeria: planting the seeds of hope09/08/2016
- Needs assessment in response to El Niño in Vietnam14/07/2016
- Seed4change campaign in the Central African Republic06/06/2016
Connect with us
Launch of Conservation Agriculture up scaling strategy for Lesotho
The up-scaling of Conservation Agriculture (CA) in Lesotho has recently taken a step forward with the launch of the new strategy in Maphuts’eng, Mohale’s Hoek. This strategy intends to bring CA to all corners of Lesotho by coordinating and engaging with all agricultural sectors in the country. FAO Lesotho is working closely with the Ministry of Agriculture and Food Security (MAFS) and the National CA Task Force (NCATF) to enhance the adoption of CA in Lesotho.