- Farmers and herders in an IDPs camp in Somalia21/02/2017
- Training fisher folks in South Sudan09/02/2017
- Fertilizer distribution in retaken areas of Iraq08/02/2017
- Distribution of agricultural inputs and livestock in the conflict and disaster-prone areas of Myanmar07/02/2017
- The “productive transfers” approach (CASH+) in Mali and Mauritania26/01/2017
Connect with us
Launch of Conservation Agriculture up scaling strategy for Lesotho
The up-scaling of Conservation Agriculture (CA) in Lesotho has recently taken a step forward with the launch of the new strategy in Maphuts’eng, Mohale’s Hoek. This strategy intends to bring CA to all corners of Lesotho by coordinating and engaging with all agricultural sectors in the country. FAO Lesotho is working closely with the Ministry of Agriculture and Food Security (MAFS) and the National CA Task Force (NCATF) to enhance the adoption of CA in Lesotho.