- Flooding in Myanmar25/08/2015
- Crop planting assessment in Aweil East and South - South Sudan25/08/2015
- FAO South Sudan trains extension workers on livestock production in Kuajok and Aweil24/08/2015
- Central Mindanao farmers plant in time for the upcoming season30/07/2015
- Building more resilient farming communities after Typhoon Haiyan30/07/2015
Connect with us
Purchase for Progress (P4P) Project: selling cassava in DR Congo
The new market pavilion in Kabalo, in the Democratic Republic of the Congo, was built through the FAO/EU Purchase for Progress (P4P) Project.
The mill, provided as part of the P4P project, is managed by a local committee of community members, who are in charge of running and maintaining it using small fees paid by other community members who wish to use it.