- Helping women work in groups in Liberia29/06/2015
- Stabilizing land and preventing landslides after the earthquakes16/06/2015
- FAO emergency rice seed distribution in Nepal nearly complete 01/06/2015
- Local seed sourcing and packaging in Nepal29/05/2015
- Damage assessment after the earthquakes in Nepal20/05/2015
Connect with us
Purchase for Progress (P4P) Project: selling cassava in DR Congo
The new market pavilion in Kabalo, in the Democratic Republic of the Congo, was built through the FAO/EU Purchase for Progress (P4P) Project.
The mill, provided as part of the P4P project, is managed by a local committee of community members, who are in charge of running and maintaining it using small fees paid by other community members who wish to use it.