- Flooding in Myanmar25/08/2015
- Crops planting assessment in South Sudan25/08/2015
- FAO South Sudan trains extension workers on livestock production in Kuajok and Aweil24/08/2015
- Central Mindanao farmers plant in time for the upcoming season30/07/2015
- Building more resilient farming communities after Typhoon Haiyan30/07/2015
Connect with us
Assessing damages to agriculture after typhoon Haiyan in the Philippines
Damage to farms in Oriental Mindoro province (region IV-A) following the devastating Typhoon Haiyan that struck the Philippines on the 8th of November 2013. FAO took part in field assessments, analyses and reporting for the Multi-Cluster/Sector Initial Rapid Assessment (MIRA).