- Farmers and herders in an IDPs camp in Somalia21/02/2017
- Training fisher folks in South Sudan09/02/2017
- Fertilizer distribution in retaken areas of Iraq08/02/2017
- Distribution of agricultural inputs and livestock in the conflict and disaster-prone areas of Myanmar07/02/2017
- The “productive transfers” approach (CASH+) in Mali and Mauritania26/01/2017
Connect with us
Assessing damages to agriculture after typhoon Haiyan in the Philippines
Damage to farms in Oriental Mindoro province (region IV-A) following the devastating Typhoon Haiyan that struck the Philippines on the 8th of November 2013. FAO took part in field assessments, analyses and reporting for the Multi-Cluster/Sector Initial Rapid Assessment (MIRA).