- Enhancing women’s protection and addressing the risk of further environmental degradation in northeastern Nigeria20/04/2017
- Mobile veterinary clinics10/04/2017
- Fighting vulnerable farmers’ food insecurity in Haiti23/03/2017
- Supporting fisheries in Somalia16/03/2017
- Fisheries on the White Nile river in South Sudan27/02/2017
Connect with us
Assessing damages to agriculture after typhoon Haiyan in the Philippines
Damage to farms in Oriental Mindoro province (region IV-A) following the devastating Typhoon Haiyan that struck the Philippines on the 8th of November 2013. FAO took part in field assessments, analyses and reporting for the Multi-Cluster/Sector Initial Rapid Assessment (MIRA).