- Assessing fuel needs in camps for IDPs and surrounding communities in Myanmar16/04/2015
- Cleaning water channels in Bangui13/04/2015
- Damage of the Tropical Cyclone Pam in Vanuatu24/03/2015
- Assessment mission to Nimule in South Sudan17/03/2015
- Visit to communities affected by the Ebola outbreak in Bong County, Liberia09/03/2015
Connect with us
Norway’s Minister of Foreign Affairs visits FAO rice seed project after typhoon Haiyan in the Philippines
Norway’s Minister of Foreign Affairs, Børge Brende, today visited FAO-supported rice farmers in Tingib village, Samar province, Eastern Visayas region in the central Philippines.
Exactly two months after the typhoon Haiyan made landfall, FAO, with generous support from the Norwegian Government and the excellent collaboration with the Government of the Philippines, has been able to secure the December/January planting season.