- Training fisher folks in South Sudan09/02/2017
- Fertilizer distribution in retaken areas of Iraq08/02/2017
- Distribution of agricultural inputs and livestock in the conflict and disaster-prone areas of Myanmar07/02/2017
- The “productive transfers” approach (CASH+) in Mali and Mauritania26/01/2017
- Seed distribution in Haiti after Hurricane Matthew19/12/2016
Connect with us
Norway’s Minister of Foreign Affairs visits FAO rice seed project after typhoon Haiyan in the Philippines
Norway’s Minister of Foreign Affairs, Børge Brende, today visited FAO-supported rice farmers in Tingib village, Samar province, Eastern Visayas region in the central Philippines.
Exactly two months after the typhoon Haiyan made landfall, FAO, with generous support from the Norwegian Government and the excellent collaboration with the Government of the Philippines, has been able to secure the December/January planting season.