- Flooding in Myanmar25/08/2015
- Crop planting assessment in Aweil East and South - South Sudan25/08/2015
- FAO South Sudan trains extension workers on livestock production in Kuajok and Aweil24/08/2015
- Central Mindanao farmers plant in time for the upcoming season30/07/2015
- Building more resilient farming communities after Typhoon Haiyan30/07/2015
Connect with us
Distribution of emergency kits for the production of vegetable in the Central African Republic
FAO and the Ministry of Agriculture and rural development of the Central African Republic has distributed to 500 people, members of women and Muslims groups, emergency kits for the production of vegetable (tomatoes, cabbage and onions plus small tools) and three cassava strippers.