- Farmers and herders in an IDPs camp in Somalia21/02/2017
- Training fisher folks in South Sudan09/02/2017
- Fertilizer distribution in retaken areas of Iraq08/02/2017
- Distribution of agricultural inputs and livestock in the conflict and disaster-prone areas of Myanmar07/02/2017
- The “productive transfers” approach (CASH+) in Mali and Mauritania26/01/2017
Connect with us
Distribution of emergency kits for the production of vegetable in the Central African Republic
FAO and the Ministry of Agriculture and rural development of the Central African Republic has distributed to 500 people, members of women and Muslims groups, emergency kits for the production of vegetable (tomatoes, cabbage and onions plus small tools) and three cassava strippers.