- Northeast Nigeria: supporting IDPs and host families engage in vegetable production21/09/2016
- Northeast Nigeria: planting the seeds of hope09/08/2016
- Needs assessment in response to El Niño in Vietnam14/07/2016
- Seed4change campaign in the Central African Republic06/06/2016
- Seeds distribution in South Sudan03/06/2016
Connect with us
Seeds and tools distribution in Bossangoa in the Central African Republic
In March 2014 FAO carried out its first seed and tool distribution for the upcoming agriculture season in Bossangoa in the Central African Republic.
Strategic partnership between FAO and the World Food Programme (WFP) enables to enhance the impact of our interventions and increase cost-efficiency of the operations. FAO/WFP joint distributions to the same beneficiaries limit the risk of consumption of seeds provided by FAO.