- Central Mindanao farmers plant in time for the upcoming season30/07/2015
- Building more resilient farming communities after Typhoon Haiyan30/07/2015
- After the earthquakes in Nepal20/07/2015
- Youth and agriculture festival in the Central African Republic09/07/2015
- Helping women work in groups in Liberia29/06/2015
Connect with us
Seeds and tools distribution in Bossangoa in the Central African Republic
In March 2014 FAO carried out its first seed and tool distribution for the upcoming agriculture season in Bossangoa in the Central African Republic.
Strategic partnership between FAO and the World Food Programme (WFP) enables to enhance the impact of our interventions and increase cost-efficiency of the operations. FAO/WFP joint distributions to the same beneficiaries limit the risk of consumption of seeds provided by FAO.