- Fisheries on the White Nile river in South Sudan27/02/2017
- Farmers and herders in an IDPs camp in Somalia21/02/2017
- Training fisher folks in South Sudan09/02/2017
- Fertilizer distribution in retaken areas of Iraq08/02/2017
- Distribution of agricultural inputs and livestock in the conflict and disaster-prone areas of Myanmar07/02/2017
Connect with us
Cultivation near Bangui airport in the Central African Republic
These pictures illustrate the visit of FAO staff members to the cultivated fields in the airport area in Bangui in the Central African Republic, located along the runway and a few meters from the main refugee camp.
The purpose was to follow up on previous vegetable seed distributions carried out by FAO. The beneficiaries had, in fact, planted the seeds received in small lining-out nurseries in order to then replant them in the ground.