- Helping women work in groups in Liberia29/06/2015
- Stabilizing land and preventing landslides after the earthquakes16/06/2015
- FAO emergency rice seed distribution in Nepal nearly complete 01/06/2015
- Local seed sourcing and packaging in Nepal29/05/2015
- Damage assessment after the earthquakes in Nepal20/05/2015
Connect with us
Cultivation near Bangui airport in the Central African Republic
These pictures illustrate the visit of FAO staff members to the cultivated fields in the airport area in Bangui in the Central African Republic, located along the runway and a few meters from the main refugee camp.
The purpose was to follow up on previous vegetable seed distributions carried out by FAO. The beneficiaries had, in fact, planted the seeds received in small lining-out nurseries in order to then replant them in the ground.