- Northeast Nigeria: supporting IDPs and host families engage in vegetable production21/09/2016
- Northeast Nigeria: planting the seeds of hope09/08/2016
- Needs assessment in response to El Niño in Vietnam14/07/2016
- Seed4change campaign in the Central African Republic06/06/2016
- Seeds distribution in South Sudan03/06/2016
Connect with us
Cultivation near Bangui airport in the Central African Republic
These pictures illustrate the visit of FAO staff members to the cultivated fields in the airport area in Bangui in the Central African Republic, located along the runway and a few meters from the main refugee camp.
The purpose was to follow up on previous vegetable seed distributions carried out by FAO. The beneficiaries had, in fact, planted the seeds received in small lining-out nurseries in order to then replant them in the ground.