- Enhancing women’s protection and addressing the risk of further environmental degradation in northeastern Nigeria20/04/2017
- Mobile veterinary clinics10/04/2017
- Fighting vulnerable farmers’ food insecurity in Haiti23/03/2017
- Supporting fisheries in Somalia16/03/2017
- Fisheries on the White Nile river in South Sudan27/02/2017
Connect with us
Cultivation near Bangui airport in the Central African Republic
These pictures illustrate the visit of FAO staff members to the cultivated fields in the airport area in Bangui in the Central African Republic, located along the runway and a few meters from the main refugee camp.
The purpose was to follow up on previous vegetable seed distributions carried out by FAO. The beneficiaries had, in fact, planted the seeds received in small lining-out nurseries in order to then replant them in the ground.