- Northeast Nigeria: planting the seeds of hope09/08/2016
- Needs assessment in response to El Niño in Vietnam14/07/2016
- Seed4change campaign in the Central African Republic06/06/2016
- Seeds distribution in South Sudan03/06/2016
- Emergency livelihood support for flood-affected communities in Myanmar25/05/2016
Connect with us
Aerial locust surveys in Madagascar (April 2014)
The purpose of aerial surveys is to assess the nature and size of adult locust populations in Madagascar, localize the “hotspots” (mapping the most infested areas) in order to forecast their likely movements, decide where the aerial bases should be deployed and to prepare timely control (treatment) operations.