- Central Mindanao farmers plant in time for the upcoming season30/07/2015
- Building more resilient farming communities after Typhoon Haiyan30/07/2015
- After the earthquakes in Nepal20/07/2015
- Youth and agriculture festival in the Central African Republic09/07/2015
- Helping women work in groups in Liberia29/06/2015
Connect with us
Aerial locust surveys in Madagascar (April 2014)
The purpose of aerial surveys is to assess the nature and size of adult locust populations in Madagascar, localize the “hotspots” (mapping the most infested areas) in order to forecast their likely movements, decide where the aerial bases should be deployed and to prepare timely control (treatment) operations.