- Damage assessment after the earthquakes in Nepal20/05/2015
- Garden schools in Bangui07/05/2015
- Locust control in Madagascar04/05/2015
- Assessing fuel needs in camps for IDPs and surrounding communities in Myanmar16/04/2015
- Cleaning water channels in Bangui13/04/2015
Connect with us
Aerial locust surveys in Madagascar (April 2014)
The purpose of aerial surveys is to assess the nature and size of adult locust populations in Madagascar, localize the “hotspots” (mapping the most infested areas) in order to forecast their likely movements, decide where the aerial bases should be deployed and to prepare timely control (treatment) operations.